Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quantril Militia Raiders HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty Empty
PostSubject: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Here is where we will discuss strategy and tactics for the game. Here is also where we should post all requests for resources and announce any offers we receive from other alliances.

We should make very little use of ingame messaging, except of course for disinformation.
==
wulf pirat
Back to top Go down
S7eve

PostSubject: S7eve   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 am

Hai o/

This is what me and Ottomans are planning.

----
Well, here's what I think. You'll take Rumania, I'll take Bulgaria. This is fairly simple. Then, I'll take Cettigne, leaving you with the rest of Serbia?

On another note.

I think it would be a good idea to get Kirwan from Portugal.
I can commit some troops to secure this or as a diverting attack on Tunnis.

France -> Kirwan = oil
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: reply to your tactics   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Yes, I can take Rumania and then swing on into Serbia. The Portugal matter however seems a bit much to me. I mean it can be accomplished but you need to prioritize things a bit, we do not want to bite off more than we can chew. Taking Rumania and Serbia seems a good idea to me but I do not want to become too weak and that will cause some losses no doubt. In my experience Serbia is a tough nut to crack so I probably will not be much help with Portugal if you want to do that too.

Now if there were to be a space between to rebuild then things would be different. You have to also remember there are other alliances out there and some of them are bound to react against us so we need to plan for defense too.

Just my thoughts. I shall make preparations for the attack on Rumania.
Back to top Go down
S7eve

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:24 am

Ok, lets clean up Easter Europe, and see what we have left.
Someone might have taken that oil spot by then, but we should have enough in our alliance by then.

Is the Ottoman Empire in out alliance?
I have a share map with him.
S7eve
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: Farmers Alliance   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:14 pm

The Farmers Alliance is:
France
Russia
Austria-Hungary

Anyone else is in an enemy alliance. You can keep your private agreements with other alliances, just keep in mind that they are not going to be your allies forever. Sometime they will backstab you in order for their own alliance to gain.
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: time for action   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 pm

OK, the peace period is over, it is time to begin the attack on Rumania. Since there is a 1 day honor period you both need to make a DoW ASAP. Take out Rumania first then move on the other target. I have made a DoW on Portugal, it will be interesting to see if I can prevail against Spain.
Back to top Go down
cheese123

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 am

So what is the plan? I got a PM to implement it lololol
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: The Plan   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 am

The Plan is as listed here before:

1) S7eve takes Rumania. Cheese takes Bulgaria. I work on Portugal.
2) After you guys have separately or jointly (matters not to me how you do it just coordinate the effort) take Rumania and Bulgaria then you jointly concentrate on and partition up Serbia. I no doubt will have my hands full with Spain.

That is the plan at this time. The idea is to use our infantry superiority to its fullest advantage. Since we have more food than anyone in the world we can raise the largest infantry armies and support them. This gives us an early game advantage which we must use while we can. Also by taking these nation we will gain some valuable resources which we sorely lack.

The Portugal gambit is a gamble I realize with Spain involved but I am going to go ahead with it anyway. With the barracks I have spammed and the grain I produce it seems to me I have a good chance of besting him in an infantry contest.

Once these objectives are accomplished we will figure out how best to distribute among ourselves the resources they produce. I want to really stress one thing here... DO NOT trade any food resource with anyone unless I have approved of it first and do not sell any food resource on the open market. If we supply the other alliances with food we will loose the only advantage which we have, the early game infantry rush. And if we loose this advantage we are finished.

We will have to press hard on anyone we can gain resources we need from early on in this game or else we shall simply be crushed by the industrial onslaught of the mid-game which is to come.

Does all this make sense? Please put it into motion quickly, the 24 hour honor period is not a thing which is to our advantage.
Back to top Go down
S7eve

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:45 am

Im on Belgrade.
Where's Cheese?

Do you think it might be an idea claim Belgium before Italy or Germany?
Then I could directly send support via a land route for the war with Spain.
Back to top Go down
cheese123

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 am

Looks like I cant get to Bulgaria atm and the Turks are taking it!!

Going by sea seems lengthy so maybe if AH could carve a path for me?

Also can anyone see this place, cuz they cudda spied on us.

1 More thing, we need as much land as possible for extra taxes. Increased taxes means more spies, economic ones, and more power to us Very Happy

So yea lads, wut do I do? Should I take Finland instead?
Back to top Go down
S7eve

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:50 am

Bucharest should be down before the end of the day.
Romania won't be around for much longer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: visible   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 am

How would they have the address? The reason we do not use this forum is because the one who made it took off and did not leave any of us the administrator password, nice of him to do that. Anyway if someone can find it they can read it but there is nothing I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
S7eve

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:19 am

Romania is down.

I have about 40 Inf or so to hit Serbia with.

CHEESE help me
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: S7eve   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Maybe you should send a PM to Cheese using the regular message on your games home page. He may see that quicker than a post in here, in case he forgot to check this one. I will keep slugging away at Portugal.
Back to top Go down
S7eve

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 am

Didn't work either.

I'll have about 40 Inf to hit Zurich with.
Hopefully it will be enough, or at least to weaken them so much you can take it.
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: do best you can   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:27 pm

I have no idea what has happened to Cheese, he probably will be back soon (I hope.) Meanwhile, just do your best and when I finish up with Portugal then I will see what I can do to help out. I have the province in Africa to take yet... armies are on the way there. I of course have to keep some armies home for defense from Spain... he has to be PO'd about the way I took his prize from him. lol!
Back to top Go down
cheese123

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:57 am

Sweden seaped up Finland, I swear I want war with him O_o
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: ah   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:31 pm

So there you are Cheese, you are needed to help out with the invasion of the Balkans. As previously discussed. It seems my salient into Portugal has gone well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: yeah I know   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:12 pm

I kind of feel the same way about Morocco.. took advantage of the situation. Oh well game is early on yet.. we will make a come back. I will continue to buy up the food from the market when I log in if I can afford to... that should help to keep those other alliance dogs in line. pig

So, once my armies are all positioned and I have artillery - how do you all feel about me hitting Spain?
Back to top Go down
cheese123

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Make an agreement with the Energy Hoarders,

I hit Sweden, you hit Spain, they promise to not interfere, or even help
Back to top Go down
cheese123

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Feeling screwed yet? I am, Im losing resources!
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

PostSubject: resources... etc.   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Cheese, I watch this forum every day (except the one they were working on the cable line and I did not have connectivity) so if you need resources post in here what you need and I will try to help you out.

Concerning what you in-game messaged me, are you sure you can take Turkey? It looks like he has a line of forts and if you do not have artillery it is going to be rough.

I am going to hit Spain but I want my artillery to build first.. that should be in about 2 more days. Until then I am just going to sit on what I have and keep building my armies along his border.

So, say again what you are proposing for our next actions.. but please post it in here and not in game messages.

You can be sure I will see it because I read this thread all the time. study
Back to top Go down
S7eve

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:34 am

I can make a battle ship in 24 hours so I'll be scrounging parts to stick it together

Back to top Go down
cheese123

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 am

Can I please have Lumber and Iron?

I have tons of Oil so once I get the other recources I can start mass producing arties and the like

And I may have been a bit aggressive towards Sweden in a reply I gave silent
Back to top Go down
S7eve

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:47 am

In 18 hours I'll start my ship production.
I'll probably need some iron, but I think I will have some wood to spare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty   Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheese's game of Economic Uncertainty
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next