Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quantril Militia Raiders HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QMR - Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
grimich

grimich

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: QMR - Application   QMR - Application EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Please fill out and reply in this thread. A confirmation thread will be started at the bulletin board upon review. (Please note we accept all players (new/old). This application is merely for us to know a little about you and track when our players are online.

Supremacy username:
game rank:
games played:
combat ratio vs active opponents: (found in your service record)
time of day you play:
Why do you want to join QMR:
Back to top Go down
zeroyuki92

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: QMR - Application   QMR - Application EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:47 am

Supremacy username: zeroyuki92
game rank:Warrant Officer Class Two, rank 7707
games played: 6, 3 finished with 2 silvers and one bronze.
combat ratio vs active opponents: 0,91 (this is bad due to in one game which I played before, I couldn't online for three days and I lost around 200000 soldiers, lot of machineries and 7 provinces in three days T.T)
time of day you play: On duty since: 12/25/09
Why do you want to join QMR: When I am searching for alliance, I found out that this clan leader is a people that I know so I join X)

additional :
I am not an english user so sorry for my bad english XP
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: QMR - Application   QMR - Application EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 am

Your english is fine zeroyuki, I have no trouble at all understanding your meaning. Welcome to QMR.

Can you go over to the Mess Hall and make a post in Introductions? Tell me what time zone you are in and about what time of day you usually are online? It helps to coordinate things when we are in a game.
Back to top Go down
zeroyuki92

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: QMR - Application   QMR - Application EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 am

btw, to see other posts I have to receive usergroups, right?
I have applied but it still hasn't been approved yet

(Remainder of post moved to Introductions in Mess Hall. Wulfprinz.)
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: QMR - Application   QMR - Application EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:46 am

Yes you are right zeroyuki, grimich runs the site here and he has to do it. He seems to be out of town right now so it will be a few days or something until he gets to it.
Back to top Go down
King Death II

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: QMR - Application   QMR - Application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:04 pm

hey ya! Need a mask Smile
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Please help us   QMR - Application EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Can anyone help us? If you read this grimich, please, please will you look after this forum? I have tried every way to get ahold of someone, anyone, at the website that hosts this to help us. They are unreachable except to their members which I am not. I can not approve anyone for access to this forum, nobody who is available can, only you can.

This is a great forum you started grimich, we need this forum and we want to use it but now we can not. You just left with no word about what happened, you have not answered any attempts to contact you by any means. We have finally removed you as Deputy and now have another but we have no site. This is a big mess you have left us with and it is all being blamed on me. It has hurt morale considerably and you have left me with my hands tied. It is just not right.

If anyone reads this who has access to forumotion.com please contact them about how do we get administrative privalages here. As it now stands we have a locked forum with now administrator and it is impossible to use.

I will wait until the end of the week, then we will abandon this forum and start another one someplace.
=====
Wulfprinz.
Back to top Go down
cjj1

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: yo maby i can help   QMR - Application EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:56 am

Sup wulfs now i made a website/forum for my clan i was running seems like it died a few weeks ago but if u need another website i can make it in about 1 day and have privlidges for you and your admins. I also wanted to join this clan but don't know how and can i just do it in the fourm. My name in s1914 is cjj1 so its easy.
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: QMR - Application   QMR - Application EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 pm

cjj1 wrote:
Sup wulfs now i made a website/forum for my clan i was running seems like it died a few weeks ago but if u need another website i can make it in about 1 day and have privlidges for you and your admins. I also wanted to join this clan but don't know how and can i just do it in the fourm. My name in s1914 is cjj1 so its easy.
====
I am not sure how old this post is since I do not check this forum much anymore. What happened is that the one who set it up left us and we had nobody with administrator privelege here. That has been corrected now, but a new forum was already set up so we are using that one. As far as I know cjj you are still in QMR and if you want to be you can still be. the other forum can be found at this link:
http://p1.foorumi.info/qmr/
Back to top Go down
Ulrich Wille

Ulrich Wille

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: QMR - Application   QMR - Application EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Supremacy username: Ulrich Wille
game rank: Private
games played: Im in 3 but I want to leave 2 of them because im doing really good in the one and thats the one I want to focus on at the moment.
combat ratio vs active opponents: (found in your service record)
?
Military: 41 55,779
Economic: 222 37,389
Overall: 263 39,555
time of day you play:
Why do you want to join QMR: Seems interesting/The history
Back to top Go down
Wulfprinz

Wulfprinz

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: I like it!   QMR - Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:50 pm

I like your avatar Wille... we are not using this forum much except for special cases such as Cheese's game. You should be all set to use the other one, and welcome to QMR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QMR - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: QMR - Application   QMR - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

QMR - Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Gate :: Security Check Point-
Jump to: